The creator of this award is Okoto Engima.
First up, a massive thank you to BThought1 for awarding my exceptional blog Clear-Air-Turbulence this most prestigious award!!! I joke of course, I’m not sure how prestigious this award actually is… 😂 Seriously though, it’s an absolute honour you thought of my poky blog given the sheer amount of truly exceptional blogs out there. It’s connecting with wonderful individuals such as yourself that has made blogging so meaningful for me. To all of my lovely readers I highly recommend checking out his excellent blog. He’s a very insightful writer.
So what are the Rules for this most prestigious blogging award?
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
3. Mention the creator of the award.
4. Answers the five questions you were asked.
5. Tell the readers three things about yourself.
6. Nominate your favourite bloggers.
Notify the bloggers( tell them you nominated them) by commenting on one of their posts.
7. Ask your nominees five questions with one weird or funny one.
8. Share a link to your best posts.
Onto the questions!
1. What keeps you motivated in these difficult times?
As a pilot I can tell you it isn’t flying! Aside from playing with my very silly family I’d have to say that blogging has become my favourite lockdown activity. It’s more productive than binge watching NETFLIX at least…
2. Are you a story-teller or a story-listener?
I’m a terrible listener – mainly because that requires patience. Telling a good story on the other hand is all about embellishing the truth, or omitting it entirely. This I’m very good at.
3. Who inspires you the most?
Without a doubt my ridiculous two year old son. He has shown me more about what it means to be alive than any adult every has.
4. Why do you enjoy writing and blogging?
I think too much. Writing is an amazing way to focus the monkey mind on something positive. Left to its own devices my brain usually goes places it shouldn’t. A bit like walking around a dodgy neighbourhood past midnight. It’s actually quite dangerous.
5. What music do you like to listen to?
Before children I used to listen to many different types of awesome hipster music. Now all I’m allowed to listen to is the wheels on the bus go round and round. It’s ironic that my son thinks it needs to be played all day long as well.
3 things about myself:
1. I’m half kiwi (the animal, not the fruit).
2. I became a pilot to travel the world not to fly aeroplanes.
3. I’m obsessed with psychology and philosophy .
My nominees are:
To all my lovely readers – all your blogs have inspired me in some way so please consider yourself nominated too!
To my nominees please use the same questions above.
I hope you enjoyed learning a little more about me. It’s getting late here in Hong Kong so I’m gonna turn in. If you want to read some more of my fine work please click here. I would caution that my writing usually requires a pinch of salt.
Love to all X